Come to find out why to study computer science at our faculty. You will meet teachers and students and find out what the study at our faculty is like. We have prepared presentation stands of bachelor and master study specializations and guided tours around the e FIT premises, including laboratories. You will get answers to your questions. You can join us also online; we have prepared a presentation with a chat for those who cannot attend in person.
Study at FIT CTU (presentation and chat)
When: 13:00 (1 p.m. CET)
Where: online stream
You will get information about studying at FIT CTU, the admission procedure, accommodation etc. You will be given an opportunity to ask everything you are interested in studying. Write your question and we will answer you live.
Bachelor and master study specialization stands
Tours of the laboratories
Where: New Building of CTU (3rd floor) and Building A (9th–14th floor)
Visit the faculty’s laboratories and learn how our students use them in classes, research and practical projects for real companies.
- 3D Print Laboratory (3DPrintLab)
- Centre for Conceptual Modelling and Implementation (CCMi)
- Data Science Laboratory (DataLab)
- Ethical Hacking Laboratory (HackingLab)
- Forensic Laboratory (ForensicLab)
- FPGA and Arduino Programming Laboratory
- Graphics and Game Design Laboratory (ggLab)
- Image Processing Laboratory (ImproLab)
- Laboratory of Intelligent Embedded Systems (LIVS)
- Network Laboratory
- Network Traffic Monitoring Lab (NETMON)
- Network Visualization Laboratory (SAGElab)
- RFID Laboratory (RFIDLab)
- UX Testing Laboratory (UsabilityLab)
- Virtual reality
Where: ground floor of the New Building of CTU
Why study at FIT?
Because you are looking for a university that is practical in teaching and open to students. Because you are tired of just writing projects and putting them in a drawer, but you want to work on something real. Because you want to study pure computer science and nothing but computer science. These are some of the reasons to go to FIT.
11. 12. 2023
Informatics evenings: From BI-OOP course to type-safe SQL queries in Scala
What is it like to work with the creator of your favourite programming language? Martin Kučera, a graduate of FIT CTU, will tell you about it in his...
23. 1. – 25. 1. 2024
Gaudeamus Prague 2024
Are you looking for further studies after graduation? Then come to the European Higher Education and Lifelong Learning Exhibition and get an overview...