The Board’s main competences include:
- To comment on proposals for new accreditations, their extension and adding new specializations.
- To comment on changes in the structure and content of courses.
- To comment on the content and scope of the state final examination.
- To comment on areas of the state final examination.
- To comment on the composition of examination committees for the state final examination.
- To monitor compliance of the study program with valid accreditation.
- To monitor the development and modernization of study plans.
- To monitor the quality of implemented study plans and feedback from the questionnaire.
- To discuss proposals and suggestions submitted by guarantors of programs, guarantors of branches/specializations, guarantors of profile courses, and suggestions by other academic workers.