As far as possible, we also offer vacancies and subsequent assistance not directly related to instruction:
- The information line for Ukrainian citizens is +420 974 801 802, and the email is email@example.com.
- Crisis line for students and employees of CTU in Ukrainian, English and Czech: Monday–Sunday, 9:00–19:00, tel. +420 771 227 994.
- General problems can be communicated in the Ukrainian language via firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are many suggestions from FIT employees or students. They offer equipment purchases, financial and non-financial collections, psychological help, accommodation and more. We are happy that such suggestions are coming in. A number of proven organizations are dedicated to these areas. The faculty supports these organizations that have contacts and know what is needed.
- Stojíme za Ukrajinou: information on how to help financially, materially or even physically. The creation of the website was sponsored by Česko.Digital, which is financially supported by the faculty.
- Pomáhej Ukrajině: here you can offer your specific help.
- We recommend that financial assistance is channelled through verified organizations: Czech Red Cross, People in Need, Adra, Caritas Czech Republic, Memory of Nations or UNICEF.
- You can also directly support one of the Ukrainian organizations or charities.
More news from FIT
The world's most important conference in the field of hardware cryptography will be held in Prague thanks to FIT CTU
21. 8. 2023
FIT CTU organizes the international conference CHES 2023 focused on cyber security.
Agent systems were the main topic of the EASSS 2023 Summer School
25. 7. 2023
The EASSS 2023 Summer School on agent systems took place at FIT CTU.