Visual control of defects in glass panels
- DEFECTIVE GLASS is a system for the detection of defects in glass panels.
- It carries out final inspection of bubbles, scratches and alien objects.
- It contains a system of line scan camera sensors, capacity sensors and high-performance lighting.
- It can be integrated into existing roller conveyor lines.
- It uses modern machine vision and image processing algorithms.
- It enables automation of processes and the use of human resources where they are needed more.
- It can be customized also to be used for non-transparent materials.