Office of Study Affairs


Should you need any assistance in filling the form we will be happy to help you in the Office of Study Affairs. You will need to submit a signed form either in person or by post. You can also send it from your faculty email address scanned with your signature.

The person responsible for the content of this page: Ing. Zdeněk Muzikář, CSc.